9th annual Pre-Filled Syringes Conference and Exhibition
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London Kensington , London
Building on the success of its sell-out global Pre-Filled-Syringes series of events and now leading the path in presenting the industry with all the necessary updates on injectable devices, SMi Group returns to Central London on 18th & 19th January 2017 to proudly host the 9th annual conference and exhibition: Pre-Filled Syringes Europe.
Pre-Filled Syringes Europe 2017 will once again gather an audience of senior scientists, device manufacturers and PFS market professionals, providing a focal point to discuss the latest innovations and developments in pre-filled syringes; as well as hone in on industry challenges and regulatory compliance.
Despite lucrative opportunities, a number of ongoing challenges still remain - from E&L to device design, through to needle safety and packaging solutions. Through a combination of powerful keynote addresses, topical debate, informed guidance and interactive workshops, the agenda for Pre-Filled Syringes Europe 2017 will continue to provide a comprehensive overview for market participants to overcome these challenges and benchmark against experts in the field.
Top Speaker Panel for 2017 Includes:
- Alphons Fakler, Group Head Risk Management, Novartis Pharma (Chairman)
- Vikas Jaitely, Deputy Manager and Senior Pharmaceutical Assessor Licensing Division, Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Serkan Oray, Senior Director, Device & Technology, UCB
- Paolo Mangiagalli, Senior Director- PFS Platform, Sanofi
- David Blakey, Device Development Manager, GSK
- Sachin Dubey, Head of Formulation, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Andreas Kerschbaumer, Facilitator Compounding, Filling & Inspection, Sandoz
- Ed Cahill, Senior Director, Technical and Scientific Affairs – Sterile Products, Teva
- Nick Stones, Fellow, Human Factors Engineering, Novartis Pharma
- Ignace Wallaert, Principal Scientist Packaging Development, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Markus Hemminger, Senior Engineer Pre-Filled Syringes, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Alexander Jung, Senior Manager Technology and Innovation, Drug Delivery & Devices, Boehringer Ingelheim